martes, 21 de octubre de 2008

I just want to say so sorry

Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh dear sisters:

I just want to say so sorry to not enter this days a lot..i had really busy, working and do it a lot of things.

I dont have internet at home, tomorrow the techniccian gay came to home inshaAllah and put me the internet and phone call.

So tomorrow at night could be put something interesting....

Take care and yazakallah to visit to me...

ahhhhh before to forget!!!! i want to teach spanish but theres a reason to teach, because i dont gain a lot of money in my work... so if someone are interested please i can teach you with a low percent of money, im so sorry if you read this, but i need to work other thing and please dont let to write me...

yazakallah again..

wa salam

latifah

0 comentarios: